Shes so cute! Both of them are luv bugs!!!! Good Luck Daddy! thats a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of female hormones, sparkley stuff and makeup in one house! MUAH! *BLING!*
Oh Jen she is so beautiful! She looks a lot like her big sissy Annabell. I wished I could have come over Monday to see her and hold her but I figured you were still pretty tired, worn out, and needed a little more time before visiters...I was also just tired myself. I am so glad you put pictures on your blog because I couldn't wait to see what she looks like. Good job mommy, hope you are feeling better.
6 comments:
Shes so cute! Both of them are luv bugs!!!! Good Luck Daddy! thats a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of female hormones, sparkley stuff and makeup in one house! MUAH! *BLING!*
I can't waite to meet her!!!!
Oh Jen she is so beautiful! She looks a lot like her big sissy Annabell. I wished I could have come over Monday to see her and hold her but I figured you were still pretty tired, worn out, and needed a little more time before visiters...I was also just tired myself. I am so glad you put pictures on your blog because I couldn't wait to see what she looks like. Good job mommy, hope you are feeling better.
Oh I forgot, I sent an email invite so you can view our blog...we went private again.
Oh my stars! Your girls are so GORGEOUS! Congrats on the new baby! If you need help with anything, or just need a sanity break, CALL ME!
Jen - she is sooo precious!!! I am glad everything went well and she is here. CONGRATS to you both!
Post a Comment