Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twas the night before.......

Well, good evening all who want to ...... what's the term Jean?..... oh thats right "blogstock" us, I am about to go in to have our lives turned upsidedown once again. Oh no, i just heard someone waking up from her afternoon nap so i have to make this quick. Looks like we will be changing the name of the blog soon, to Annabelle's and Savanna's shrine. I go in for my c-section tomorrow at 7:00 AM, yeppie!! so excuse me if i have been a little "selfinvolved" lateley, i know many of you know what that is like. Hopefully the drugs will be good and the people will be nice, because by sunday it will be 4 days with no beans and brews Latte and goodness knows, i can be onary (i know it is hard for ya'll to belive it, but it's true). I will post some pics as soon as i can get back to the computer.

2 comments:

Mama Bundy said...

You were preggers???

Allyson said...

yeah!!!! i am hoping we will be in utah a little in december! we definatly need to introduce the cousins!!