uuuhhh...shuger pie hunny bunch...you already DO this!!! (dont make me remind you of your post office encounter!)
I think that was absolutely HILARIOUS! Maybe we could make it a girls day out and just scare the holy holy's out of people!
I would kill anyone who did that to me! But I have to admit, it's funny and pretty fun to watch other people's reactions. he he he.
jenny, i have a cannon 40D. My mom said you asked. I LOVE it
Nope I didn't get your email. Try it again. Theonwall@yahoo.comwhat questions do you have?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
uuuhhh...shuger pie hunny bunch...you already DO this!!! (dont make me remind you of your post office encounter!)
I think that was absolutely HILARIOUS! Maybe we could make it a girls day out and just scare the holy holy's out of people!
I would kill anyone who did that to me! But I have to admit, it's funny and pretty fun to watch other people's reactions. he he he.
jenny, i have a cannon 40D. My mom said you asked. I LOVE it
Nope I didn't get your email. Try it again. Theonwall@yahoo.com
what questions do you have?
Post a Comment