All the pics are so cute! I love Annebell's hair, I can't believe how long it's getting...I wish Brookie's would start growning a little faster so I can have some fun with it. Who would have thought that me, a hairdresser would have such terrible luck with my Hubby losing his hair and babies that are near bald til they are almost 2. It better get better that all I can say! ha ha
1 comment:
All the pics are so cute! I love Annebell's hair, I can't believe how long it's getting...I wish Brookie's would start growning a little faster so I can have some fun with it. Who would have thought that me, a hairdresser would have such terrible luck with my Hubby losing his hair and babies that are near bald til they are almost 2. It better get better that all I can say! ha ha
Post a Comment