Ok, so I do Laundry and i dye my favorite polo shirt yellow, i tried everything to get it out, even the RIT color stain remover, didn't work. I scrub the floors and Coleman runs in with Muddy paws, I wash windows and stick handprints are back two seconds later. I do dishes then i find the sippy cup in the car from two days ago half filled with milk, GAG! I scrub the bathroom and i splatter bleach on my non white shirt. I am never getting out of my grubbies again! Why bother. I'm running in circles and i'm getting dizzy.
So I have been having a line of thoughts lately, scary i know, but just bear with me.
One day we thought to ourselves that this was going to be easy, change the spare bedroom into a nursery, no big deal. Just find somewhere else to put the x-mas decorations, and the oodles of back up gifts, and the spare couch, the wedding dress and the prom corsages, and the headgear from the 6th grade (not kidding, I really kept it all those years). Sure, no biggie........ HA HA HA HA HA.
No big deal, just a small basket of toys in the living room, just something she can play with when she's not doing the 18 hours of sleeping that all babies do. HA. I triped over the choo choo train in my room the other night...... hurt my toe. not impressed.
No big deal, clean out a small part of the cupboard for a few bottles, sippy cups, and binkies and baby medicine, and mickey mouse cups, and tinkerbell cups, and sippy cups, and clean out a small area in the pantry for a few baby food items, and some snacks, and finger foods, and oatmeal, and the stage 1 and 2 and 3, and bibs and high chair, and marshmellows and stars and OH MY GOOOODDDDDDNNNEEESSSSSS!
No big deal, a few toys in the backyard what can two little girls possibly need before the age of two?
Oh, pregnant with number 2??! No big deal, what could one more baby bring?
Yha, it's a BIG DEAL.
Clean out the office make it into #2 nursrey, what to do with the brandnew office furniture? put it in the basement. that hasn't been baby marked YET... HA HA.
I wade through the ball pit, the slide, the musical thingy you stand on, and the swing just to get to the computer now. No big deal.



2 comments:
I know all too well what your going through, but someone famous once told me, "everything that is worth it is never easy"... or something to that effect anyway, and you were right about that.
Your girls are so cute!
Those pics are darling. What amazing little people you have livinig with you. You are giving them a warm and safe place to grow. What would life be without that love.
Post a Comment